My client is an industry leading business specialising within the drug development and pharmaceutical sector.
They are currently recruiting a Global Procurment Manager role to be responsible for the global procurement strategy including supplier management/consolidation and taking ownership on bottom line improvement initiatives for both the US and UK P&Ls.
Some of the main duties:
- Develop and drive the Procurement objectives with and through stakeholder community
- Establish and implement short and long term goals, strategic plans, policies and procedures
- Analyse and report on procurement metrics for business reviews
- Ensure compliance to quality/regulatory or business requirements
- Drive and track compliance for indirect materials, as well as link with Global team for policies and procedures
If you or anybody in your network is interested in this role then please get in touch on 0121 726 9711 or firstname.lastname@example.org
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: SRG
- Reference: J36512
- Updated: 15th June 2020
- Expires: 13th July 2020