Machine Learning Architect
I am working with an innovative, dynamic and rapidly growing Biotechnology company based in Wales offering a cutting edge technology driven drug discovery platform. My client is looking for an experienced Machine Learning Architect.
The role will be to architect of their Artificial Intelligence discovery platform. You will have the opportunity to develop data processing workflows to CI/CD implementations so you will have a wide scope and every opportunity for progression and development.
* You will be responsible for architecting a scalable Machine Learning solution end to end on GCP
* You have the opportunity to lead the decisions in all aspects of software development
* You will be responsible for the Implementing the best software development practices
* MSc in Computer Science or similar
* Substantial industry experience in software engineering
* We are looking for an expert level of knowledge of Python and TensorFlow
* Expert on architecting solutions on GCP
* You will be experienced in building bioinformatic pipelines
* Built CNNs in proteomics space
* You will be required to have an awareness and strong working knowledge of biology/biochemistry/chemistry/medicine/drug discovery, or aptitude for picking it up quickly.
If you or anybody in your network is interested in this role then please get in touch on 0121 726 9711 or Marcus.firstname.lastname@example.org
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: SRG
- Reference: J35847
- Updated: 15th June 2020
- Expires: 13th July 2020