CK Group are recruiting for 3 Development Scientists to join a company in the healthcare industry at their site based in Weybridge on a on a contract basis for 6 months.
Our client is a global healthcare company, taking on some of the world's biggest healthcare challenges.
This Development Scientist role will be based at our clients site in Weybridge, Surrey.
Up to £14.98 per hour.
Development Scientist Role:
- The Development Scientist supports new product development with analytical chemistry experience to develop and lead new product initiatives in consumer healthcare.
- This role will have a specific focus on the analytical chemistry aspects of new product development, implementing analytical strategies, developing and validating test methods aligned with quality and regulatory guidelines.
- Other responsibilities will include interpreting analytical data, characterisation and evaluation of material and products at all stages of the development process, taking into account scientific and timing objectives.
- Independently designing experiments and carrying out scientific work with an awareness of state-of-the-art technology.
- Interpreting and reporting analytical data, setting specifications ensuring internal and external guidelines are met, including ICH and GxP requirements.
- BSc degree in Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Nutritional or related science.
- 1-2 years of relevant experience.
- Ability to apply scientific principles and techniques to assigned projects.
- Knowledge of R&D process and associated commercial environment.
- Familiarity with advanced analytical techniques such as Mass spectroscopy and have working experience with conventional analytical techniques such as HPLC and GC.
- Familiarity/expertise on pre-formulation techniques such as DSC, TGA, TAM, DVS, particle size determination, microscopy etc.
For more information or to apply for these Development Scientist positions, please contact Lucy on 01246 457725 or email email@example.com, quoting job ref 48376.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Lucy Stendall
- Phone: 01246 457733
- Reference: 48376
- Updated: 15th June 2020
- Expires: 13th July 2020