CK Group are recruiting for an Electrical Engineer to join a biopharmaceutical company at their site based in Clonmel on a on a contract basis for 11 months.
Our client is a global health care leader with a diversified portfolio of prescription medicines, vaccines and animal health products. They have an interdependent global manufacturing network that's committed to delivering a compliant, reliable supply to customers and patients on time, every time, across the globe.
This Electrical Engineer role will be based at our clients manufacturing site in Clonmel, County Tipperary.
?21-36 per hour.
Electrical Engineer Role:
- Due to continued growth and expansion, a vacancy exists within our Site Projects Group for a Project Engineer supporting site Capital & Expense projects.
- Bachelor of Degree in Electrical Engineering
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Analytical problem-solving skills.
- Active listening skills and ability to integrate diverse perspectives.
- Timely decision making.
- Ability to respond to changing priorities.
- Experience of working in strongly regulated GMP environment.
For more information or to apply for this Electrical Engineer position, please contact Natasha on 44 1246 457739 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting job ref 48373.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in Ireland.
You MUST be eligible to work in Munster. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Natasha Young
- Phone: 01246 457722
- Reference: 48373
- Updated: 12th June 2020
- Expires: 10th July 2020