CK Technical are recruiting for a Field Support Engineer to join a diagnostics company in the Pharmaceutical industry on working in the field a permanent basis.
Our client is a global provider of pharmaceuticals and diagnostics. Their focus is on the detection illnesses such as cancer, infectious and cardiovascular disease.
This is a field role and you would be required to work on our client's customer sites around the Cambridge area.
Field Support Engineer Role:
Your main duties will be:
- Troubleshooting and repair of complex, eletro-mechanical equipment.
- Installation of analysers of varying complexity at customer sites.
- Training customers in the use and maintenance of analysers.
- Answering phone calls and emails from customers about technical support.
- Working on call.
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- An education to at least an HND/HNC in electronics.
- Strong understanding of electro-mechanical, biomedical systems.
- An understanding of automated laboratory pathology systems.
- A demonstrable track record of successfully troubleshooting electro-mechanical faults
- On-site, customer facing experience and excellent customer facing manner.
For more information or to apply for this Field Support Engineer position, please contact Emily Mills on 01246 457730 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting job ref 48358.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK and a valid UK driving license.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Emily Mills
- Phone: 01246 457700
- Reference: 48358
- Updated: 12th June 2020
- Expires: 10th July 2020