CK Group are recruiting for an External Planning & Delivery Associate to join a biopharmaceutical company at their site based in Dun Laoghaire on a on a contract basis for 12 months.
Our client is one of the worlds leading manufacturers of biosimilar and biopharmaceutical products used in the treatment of a wide range of human healthcare conditions from cancer to arthritis.
This External Planning & Delivery Associate role will be based at our clients site in Dun Laoghaire, County Dublin.
Up to ?30.70 per hour depending on experience.
External Planning & Delivery Associate) Role:
- Gather EPD material forecast requirements for storage at the Warehouse.
- Liaise with sending sites and warehouse to manage EPD shipments for storage on site in Dun Laoghaire
- Generate any SAP Stock transfers orders to bring materials from a sending site to Dun Laoghaire for EPD Storage.
- Manage approval process with EPD and site for storage of new materials.
- Own Change Controls for the introduction of new materials to the site.
- New SAP configuration is required to enable storage of EPD materials on site.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent working experience.
- Previous experience in a similar role.
- Knowledge of cGMP and other regulatory requirements.
- Any experience with Rapid Response would be an advantage.
For more information or to apply for this External Planning & Delivery Associate position, please contact Natasha on 01246 457739 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting job ref 48363.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in Ireland.
You MUST be eligible to work in Munster. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Natasha Young
- Phone: 01246 457722
- Reference: 48363
- Updated: 12th June 2020
- Expires: 10th July 2020