CK Group are recruiting for a Senior QC Analyst (Sample Management) to join a biopharmaceutical company at their site based in Dun Laoghaire on a on a contract basis for 12 months.
Up to ?30.70 ph depending on experience
Senior QC Analyst (Sample Management) Role:
- Execute sample management activities across the site - sample distribution, LIMS logging
- Perform Stability Program related activities such as pulling stability samples, study initiations.
- Create/own and approve protocols, sample plans, SOPs, training manuals.
- Perform SAP, LIMS and CIMS functions/ transactions within the sample management remit
- Out of hours responder for sample management equipment (fridges /freezers / incubators)
- Understanding and application of principles, concepts, theories and standards of GMP QC analytical laboratories. Deepens technical knowledge through exposure and continuous learning
- Knowledge of related regulatory/industry considerations, compliance issues and/or scientific discovery
- Experience with regulatory compliance in cGMP manufacturing and testing of pharmaceutical products
- Hold a degree in Science or related discipline or equivalent working experience
Our client is one of the worlds leading manufacturers of biosimilar and biopharmaceutical products used in the treatment of a wide range of human healthcare conditions from cancer to arthritis.
This Senior QC Analyst (Sample Management) role will be based at our clients site in Dun Laoghaire, County Dublin
For more information, please contact Natasha on 01246 457739. Please quote reference 48357.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in Ireland.
You MUST be eligible to work in Leinster. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Natasha Young
- Phone: 01246 457722
- Reference: 48357
- Updated: 12th June 2020
- Expires: 10th July 2020