We are currently looking for a Real World Evidence Scientist (RWE) to join a leading Biopharmaceutical company based in the Berkshire area. As the Real World Evidence Scientist (RWE) you will be responsible for designing and executing global real word evidence projects using real world data to improve R&D and drug development activities.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Real World Evidence Scientist (RWE) will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the Real World Evidence Scientist (RWE), you will be responsible for informing strategic internal & external decision making within epidemiology.
2. You will be responsible for providing and leading study execution including study design, analysis specification and protocol development.
3. As the Real World Evidence Scientist (RWE), you will be providing RWE analysts with clarifications concerning protocol implementation.
4. You will be driving interpretation of analysis in collaboration with RWE Lead Scientist.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Real World Evidence Scientist (RWE) we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant PhD working with Epidemiology is desired by a MSc would be considered.
2. Proven experience in neurology or immunology is highly desired.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with Real World Evidence ( RWE ) is essential.
Key Words: Real / World / Evidence / RWE / Scientist / Epidemiology / Pharmaceutical / Biopharmaceutical / Neurology / Immunology / Science / R&D / Drug / Development / PhD / Word / Data / Berkshire / London
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Marcus Rossi
- Phone: 0203 910 2980
- Reference: J5633366
- Updated: 12th June 2020
- Expires: 10th July 2020