CK Clinical are recruiting for a Medical Compliance professional to join a medium sized pharmaceutical organisation to work in the company Compliance EMEA team. This is a pivotal role for the company with huge importance where you will be driving the medical compliance programme across the EMEA region with responsibility for SOPs, reviewer training sessions, running code clubs and clinics and improving the understanding and application of the code across the organisation.
The main purpose of this role is to:
- Support implementation of medical compliance programme for UK/ROI and EMEA Business Groups.
- Develop or rewrite SOPs related to Code compliance and ensure all relevant staff receive adequate training.
- Manage CAPA register, identify areas of risk and in consultation with EMEA Medical Compliance Manager implement risk mitigation plans.
- Ensure systems and processes are in place to control and monitor compliance with ABPI/IPHA Codes and company policies.
- Proactively champion and lead awareness of the Codes of Practice and related processes and policies throughout the company to ensure high level of competence and understanding.
The company are looking for candidates with a well-rounded background, including Med Info, MSL's, Scientific Information Coordinators, Copy Review/Approval experience with a real understanding of the ABPI code of practice.
If you are looking for a new role where you will join a forward thinking company that prides itself on Compliance standards then please get in touch.
For more information or to apply for this Medical Compliance Advisor position, please contact Rob Angrave at CK Clinical on 01438 870022 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting job ref 48267.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Robert Angrave
- Phone: 0191 457700
- Reference: 48267
- Updated: 22nd May 2020
- Expires: 19th June 2020