Biology Laboratory Technician - Bern
CK QLS are recruiting for a Biology Laboratory Technician to join a company in the healthcare industry at their site based in Bern on a permanent basis.
The main purpose of the role will be to:
- Manage and implement animal experiments.
- Complete orders, invoices, laboratory requirements and maintenance of the related company contacts.
- Perform molecular biological work including cell culture, rtPCR, Western blot, FACS, immunofluorescence microscopy.
- Organize laboratory operations in cooperation with the team.
- Train and supervise students and new members of the team.
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Completed training as a laboratory technician with basic training in biology or medicine.
- Practical experience in cell culture and molecular biological methods is an advantage.
- Training and practical experience in performing animal experiments (LTK1 or equivalent).
- Strong communication in both German and English.
- Good knowledge of MS Office software.
This is an excellent opportunity to join an organisation focused on medicine, care, operations, teaching and research for the well-being of their patients.
For more information or to apply for this Biology Laboratory Technician position, please contact Adrien Guimard on 0041 (0) 782508535 or email email@example.com, quoting job ref 48252.
Please could you send any correspondence in English.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the country where the services will be delivered.
You MUST be eligible to work in Switzerland. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Adrien Guimard
- Phone: 01438 723 500
- Reference: 48252
- Updated: 22nd May 2020
- Expires: 19th June 2020