CK Science are recruiting for a Senior Analytical Chemist to join a pharmaceutical business at their site based in Dundee on a permanent basis.
Our client is a multi-national organisation who specialise in the manufacture and distribution of pharmaceutical medicines across the globe.
As a Senior Analytical Chemist you will be responsible for carrying out analysis on pharmaceutical samples, including raw materials, intermediate and final products.
Further responsibilities will include:
- Training and development of junior staff members.
- Providing analytical troubleshooting support
- Assisting in ensuring compliance with quality, regulatory and company standards.
The ideal candidate for this role will have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Qualification in Chemistry or related subject.
- Experience working in an analytical testing laboratory.
- Familiar with cGMP practices.
For more information or to apply for this Senior Analytical Chemist position, please contact Graeme Pallas on 0191 384 8905 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting job ref 48237.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Graeme Pallas
- Phone: 0191 384 8905
- Reference: 48237
- Updated: 22nd May 2020
- Expires: 19th June 2020