CK Clinical are recruiting for a Disclosures Coordinator to join a pharmaceutical company at their site based in Welwyn Garden City, Hertfordshire on a 12 month contract basis.
Our client is a world leading innovative pharmaceutical company that is committed to improving the lives of patients.
The main purpose of the role will be to:
- Ensure that Regulatory Disclosures meets all the applicable regulatory requirements.
- Support the accurate and timely posting of company trial protocols and study results.
- Work in close partnership with other functions involved in regulatory documentation, submissions and records management.
Further responsibilities will include to:
- Participate in site and/or regional Regulatory Disclosures departmental meetings.
- Provide regulatory disclosures expertise to cross-functional teams and other groups.
- Ensure that study results are uploaded into results databases.
To succeed in this role you will:
- Come from a Life Science background with relevant experience, working in Disclosures.
- Experience in Regulatory Affairs or other product development functions is preferred.
- Medical Writing and/or editing experience is a requirement.
For more information or to apply for this Disclosures Coordinator position, please contact Hendre Moolman on 01438 842 970 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting job ref 48249.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Hendre Moolman
- Phone: 01438 743 047
- Reference: 48249
- Updated: 21st May 2020
- Expires: 18th June 2020