CK Clinical are recruiting for a Patient Safety Scientist/Physician to join a pharmaceutical company at their site based in Slough on a contract basis till the end of December 2020.
This company is a successful global biopharmaceutical company that discovers and develops innovative medicines and solutions for people living with severe diseases of the immune or central nervous systems. The company works across approximately 40 countries across Europe and the rest of the world.
This Patient Safety Scientist role will be based at our clients UK Head Office in Slough, Berkshire. It is 20 miles west of London and has easy access by car from both the M4 and M25. The offices are also accessible by public transport (bus and train).
The main purpose of the role will be to:
- Be a key contributor and assessor of the benefit-risk profile of products, including risk minimisation strategies and signal detection.
- Review of various sources of safety data and scientific analysis.
- Provide support for the Labelling Committee, Risk Team, and Patient Value Unit activities.
To succeed in this role, you will come from a background in Clinical Pharmacovigilance background.
- A degree as MD, PhD, PharmD, DVM or other relevant advanced degree.
- Experience one or more areas from safety surveillance/signal detection and management, benefit-risk assessment or safety risk management in either the development or marketed setting.
For more information or to apply for this Patient Safety Scientist/Physician position, please contact Hendre Moolman on 01438 842 970 or email email@example.com, quoting job ref 48185.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Hendre Moolman
- Phone: 01438 743 047
- Reference: 48185
- Updated: 21st May 2020
- Expires: 18th June 2020