CK Science are recruiting for a QC Technician to work within a laboratory environment for a rapidly growing research and development company. The Quality Control Technician will be working at the manufacturing site in Stirling on a permanent basis.
This role will initially work a shift of 06:30-15:00 1 week and 14:30-22:30 the next week. There is a plan to move to 24/7 shifts later in 2020 (exact shift pattern to be confirmed at a later date).
Our client is a medical technology company developing, manufacturing and marketing smart connected diagnostics and diagnostic-led care solutions.
QC Technician Role:
As a QC Technician you will be responsible for the routine testing and analysis of raw materials and final products according to defined procedures both in the laboratory to support product validation, product release and post market surveillance.
This role will initially be focused on the development of Covid-19 testing kits before moving on to more secure projects.
Your main duties will be:
- Preparing solutions, buffers and reference reagents.
- Testing raw materials for compliance to specifications.
- Data recording and analysis.
- Testing strip batches using calibrators, spiked and clinical blood samples.
- Use and maintenance of general laboratory and reference equipment.
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- A qualification in a scientific subject (e.g. Chemistry, Biological Science, Biomedical Science, Biotechnology).
- Academic or commercial laboratory experience.
- Computer Literate (Word and Excel as minimum).
- Good communicator and team player.
For more information or to apply for this QC Technician position, please contact Graeme Pallas on 0191 384 8906 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting job ref 48260.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Graeme Pallas
- Phone: 0191 384 8905
- Reference: 48260
- Updated: 21st May 2020
- Expires: 18th June 2020