CK Clinical are recruiting for an EU Pricing Lead to join a pharmaceutical company at their site based in Slough on a contract basis till the end of December 2020.
This company is a successful global biopharmaceutical company that discovers and develops innovative medicines and solutions for people living with severe diseases of the immune or central nervous systems. The company works across approximately 40 countries across Europe and the rest of the world.
This Clinical Program Coordinator role will be based at our clients UK Head Office in Slough, Berkshire. It is 20 miles west of London and has easy access by car from both the M4 and M25. The offices are also accessible by public transport (bus and train).
The main purpose of the role will be to:
- Implement Pricing Tools for Pharma.
- Guide the pricing team to define requirements and process flows.
- Document requirements for the development team.
Further responsibilities will include:
- Launching Case and In Market pricing change request and evaluation process.
- Driving workflow discussion.
- Defining of reports to be used for pricing.
To succeed in this role, you will come from a background in Market Access and Pricing.
- Experience with implementation of Pricing Tools for Pharma.
- Project management capabilities.
- Strong understanding of International reference pricing.
For more information or to apply for this EU Pricing Lead position, please contact Hendre Moolman on 01438 842 970 or email email@example.com, quoting job ref 48259.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Hendre Moolman
- Phone: 01438 743 047
- Reference: 48259
- Updated: 21st May 2020
- Expires: 18th June 2020