CK Group are recruiting for a QA Releaser to join a global healthcare provider to hospitals, clinics and homes, based in Croydon on a on a contract basis for 12 months.
Our client is one of the worlds leading healthcare providers and has been highly innovative in providing healthcare solutions to unmet medical needs through scientific advancement.
This QA Releaser role will be based at our clients site in Croydon.
Hourly £15.72 PAYE.
QA Releaser Role:
- To undertake and successfully complete an in-house competency assessment programme for the release of manufactured products.
- Release of manufactured products according to defined procedures.
- Perform 'in-process' checks, report and report any errors according to defined procedures.
- Communicate with the warehouse team in regards to timings of released products to ensure efficient dispatch.
- To work as an integral member of the quality team to deliver a timely, safe, quality aseptic manufacturing service to meet customer needs.
- To ensure that all documentation is complete and kept in a tidy and orderly manner.
- Maths and English GCSEs or equivalent.
- A Science degree is desirable.
- Good understanding of the compounding process is essential.
For more information or to apply for this QA Releaser position, please contact Lucy on 01246 457725 or email email@example.com, quoting job ref 48262.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Lucy Stendall
- Phone: 01246 457733
- Reference: 48262
- Updated: 21st May 2020
- Expires: 18th June 2020