CK Group are recruiting for a Process Engineer to join a biopharmaceutical company at their site based in Waterford on a on a 23 month fixed term contract.
Up to ?60,000 per annum depending upon experience.
Process Engineer Role:
· Liaise with external and internal customers, suppliers and agencies to define and improve manufacturing and development operations.
· Optimisation of manufacturing and development operations.
· Identification & implementation of opportunities for improvements.
· Assist in the implementation of capital projects.
· Process development programme design / plant trials, execution and implementation.
· Degree in Chemical, Industrial or equivalent Engineering discipline or equivalent working experience
· Minimum 5 years' experience in an Engineering role.
· 1 - 2 years' experience of sterile pharmaceutical manufacturing environment.
· Technical knowledge of relevant manufacturing technology.
· Knowledge of cGMP.
Our client is one of the worlds leading manufacturers of oral dose biologics products.
This Process Engineer role will be based at our clients site in Waterford, Ireland.
For more information, please contact Natasha on 44 1246 457739 or email email@example.com. Please quote reference 48257.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in Ireland.
You MUST be eligible to work in Munster. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Natasha Young
- Phone: 01246 457722
- Reference: 48257
- Updated: 21st May 2020
- Expires: 18th June 2020