CK Group are recruiting for a Compliance Specialist to join a biopharmaceutical company at their site based in Innishannon on a on a contract basis for 11 months.
Our client is a global health care leader with a diversified portfolio of prescription medicines, vaccines and animal health products. They have an interdependent global manufacturing network that's committed to delivering a compliant, reliable supply to customers and patients on time, every time, across the globe.
This Compliance Specialist role will be based at our clients manufacturing site in Innishannon, County Cork.
?35 per hour.
Compliance Specialist Role:
- Ensure the highest Quality, Compliance and Safety standards. The Compliance Specialist helps to mould the culture to one that supports a High Performance Organisation.
- Support the Vaccine IPT compliance plan and generation of quality metrics.
- Tracking and directing follow-up activities, to correct any non-conformity.
- Participating in the preparation and hosting of regulatory and customer audits.
- Knowledge of and experience in applying Lean Six Sigma and Lean methodologies (e.g. 6S).
- MMD and site quality policies, procedures and guidelines.
- Relevant GMP standards.
- 3rd Level Degree in Science/Engineering.
- 5 years' experience in Biopharmaceutical or Pharmaceutical industry.
- 2 years' experience in a Quality/Operations role.
- Demonstrated technical knowledge and experience in compliance (GMP, Engineering).
For more information or to apply for this Compliance Specialist position, please contact Natasha on 44 1246 457739 or email email@example.com, quoting job ref 48253.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in Ireland.
You MUST be eligible to work in Munster. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Natasha Young
- Phone: 01246 457722
- Reference: 48253
- Updated: 20th May 2020
- Expires: 17th June 2020