CK Group are recruiting for a Regulatory Associate to join a company in the healthcare industry at their site based in Weybridge on a on a contract basis for 12 months.
Hourly £29 ph PAYE
Regulatory Associate role:
· Preparation of high quality, detailed regulatory documents using varied information sources.
· Liaising closely with other company personnel to ensure accuracy of such records.
· Working to agreed deadlines and maintaining records reflecting project status.
· Responsible for highlighting potential delaying factors promptly to line management and sharing knowledge of regulatory documentation and procedures with others to assist in problem solving.
· Previous regulatory experience in a pharmaceutical company.
· Experience in medicinal products from a consumer healthcare environment would be beneficial.
· Confident communication and positive attitude.
· Strong motivation and an ability to motivate others.
· Project management.
Our client is a global healthcare company, taking on some of the world's biggest healthcare challenges.
This Regulatory Associate role will be based at our clients site in Weybridge, Surrey.
Please quote reference 48248.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Julie Marshall
- Phone: 01438 723 500
- Reference: 48248
- Updated: 20th May 2020
- Expires: 17th June 2020