CK Science have an exciting opportunity for a Bioprocessing Scientist/ Biotechnologist to join and develop their skills with a dynamic start-up Life Sciences company on a permanent basis. You will have the experience of working within the cell & gene therapy arena and be part of a young and ambitious team. My client is looking for the candidate to start in October 2020.
Our client develops and manufactures microfluidic technology used in cell & gene therapy.
£30,000 - £35,000 depending on experience
This role is located in in Hatfield which is commutable from areas of Hertfordshire and North London.
The successful candidate will assist in designing and carrying out mammalian cell culture operations such as expansion, transduction and harvesting.
Responsibilities of Bioprocessing Scientist:
- Cell culture i.e. seeding, expansion, transduction and differentiation
- Data collection i.e. microscopy, cell viability, cell phenotyping, gene expression
- Data analysis of cell culture experiments and collected data
- You must hold a BSc, or equivalent, in Biology or relevant discipline.
- Experience in aseptic mammalian tissue culture and molecular biology are essential.
- Industry experience in cell and gene therapy (or similar) industry experience involving aseptic mammalian cell culture, cell transduction/transfection (e.g. viral and non-viral methods) and sample processing
- Experience with bioreactors such as stirred tanks, bags, or hollow-fibers
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Naynesh Mistry on 01246 457703 or email email@example.com, quoting job ref 48247.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Naynesh Mistry
- Phone: 01246 457700
- Reference: 48247
- Updated: 20th May 2020
- Expires: 17th June 2020