CK Group are recruiting for a Senior Quality Associate to join a global healthcare provider to hospitals, clinics and homes, based in Swindon on a on a contract basis for 6 months.
Our client is the world's number one drug development, delivery and supply partner.
This Senior Quality Associate role will be based at our clients site in Swindon, Wiltshire.
£19 per hour PAYE.
Senior Quality Associate Role:
- Provide quality oversight of the Line 12 facility build and equipment qualification.
- Act as the quality approver on the associated validation protocols.
- Be the quality approver for any deviations associated with the build and qualification activities.
- Represent quality during project team calls and review meetings.
- Work closely with the other project teams to ensure that the project deliverables are achieved.
- Assess the project quality risks as they arise and present them to the senior quality team.
- Previous working experience within a Quality function.
- Good understanding of GMP.
- Previous experience in risk management.
- The ability to work on stand-alone projects.
For more information or to apply for this Senior Quality Associate position, please contact CK Group, quoting job ref 48203.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Julie Marshall
- Phone: 01438 723 500
- Reference: 48203
- Updated: 19th May 2020
- Expires: 16th June 2020