CK Science are recruiting for a Laboratory Technician to join a fast growing and innovative technology company with a wide range of sophisticated, patent-protected products and services used in the healthcare, pharmaceutical, life science and defence industries. This is a 3-6 month contract role based in Hampshire.
The vision is to be the leading provider of bio-decontamination solutions for the life sciences, pharmaceutical and healthcare industries and the mission is to deliver innovative, industry leading systems supported by world-class customer service to provide secure operational environments and enable the manufacture of safe products.
£18,000 per annum.
Microbiology Laboratory Technician Role:
Your main duties will be to:
- Assist with the production of Biological/Chemical Indicators and Peroxide Consumables, including but not limited to Product production, Final product testing, Aseptic techniques and Media manufacture.
- Follow SOPs, ensure that Quality Control is maintained and assist with the maintenance of laboratory equipment including Calibrations and Preventative Maintenance.
- Ensure that all products produced are to allocated quantities and deadlines and are in compliance with the Quality Management System and support the Consumables Manager with development projects/department investigations as required.
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- A-Level, HND or HNC in a Life Science subject or equivalent and recent hands-on laboratory experience would be an advantage.
- A Minimum of 1 year industrial experience.
- Experience of in one or more of the following is essential; Microbiology, Biotechnology, Cell Culture, working with airborne pathogens or working with diseases.
For more information or to apply for this Microbiology Laboratory Technician position, please contact CK Group, quoting job ref 48243.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Georgia Bernard
- Phone: 0191 384 8905
- Reference: 48243
- Updated: 19th May 2020
- Expires: 16th June 2020