CK Group are recruiting for a Procurement Buyer to join a biopharmaceutical company at their site based in Dun Laoghaire on a on a contract basis for 12 months.
Our client is one of the worlds leading manufacturers of biosimilar and biopharmaceutical products used in the treatment of a wide range of human healthcare conditions from cancer to arthritis.
This Procurement Buyer role will be based at our clients site in Dun Laoghaire, County Dublin.
Up to ?26.71 per hour PAYE.
Procurement Buyer Role:
- Execute purchasing transactions for all Direct Materials, to ensure that products and services are delivered on time.
- Ensure all purchases are executed in line with the Global procurement policy.
- Responsible for ensuring all data entered into systems is accurate and current to enable accurate reporting and KPI management and appropriate escalation.
- Ordering and expediting as required (Purchase requisitions, transactions, order acknowledgment-handling, signalling deviation); Data creation and maintenance (vendor requests and set up, responsible for adhering to standard processes for data management).
- Master's degree and 1 year of directly related experience, or Bachelor's degree and 3 years of directly related experience, or Associate's degree and 5 years of directly related experience.
- 5 or more years of experience in supply chain or logistics.
- 3 or more years of procurement experience in a leadership role within the biotechnology or pharmaceutical industries.
- Operational Excellence experience or training.
- Experience with SAP ERP and Kinaxis Rapid Response.
For more information or to apply for this Procurement Buyer position, please contact CK Group, quoting job ref 48240.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in Ireland.
You MUST be eligible to work in Munster. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Natasha Young
- Phone: 01246 457722
- Reference: 48240
- Updated: 19th May 2020
- Expires: 16th June 2020