We are currently looking for a QC Microbiologist to join a leading Biopharmaceutical Company based in the West Midlands area. As the QC Microbiologist you will work in a start of the art Biologics manufacturing facility and you will be responsible for supporting the QC Microbiology team in performing environmental monitoring and maintaining a GMP environment.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the QC Microbiologist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will perform and review environmental monitoring (EM), water and other utility testing to ensure the ongoing suitability and status of clean rooms and equipment.
2. You will support the QC Microbiology team in review and compilation of ongoing environmental trending of the GMP facility.
3. Additionally, you will be expected to plan your own work schedule within the guidelines set by the supervisor.
4. You will also ensure that all work is carried out safely and in compliance with the requirements of HSE and GMPs.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the QC Microbiologist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Life Sciences or Microbiology related discipline plus industry experience.
2. Proven industry experience working in a clean room conducting environmental monitoring and water sampling/testing techniques.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience working in a GMP environment.
Key Words: Microbiology, QC, Environmental Monitoring, Water, GMP, Laboratory, Biologics, Life Sciences, Pharmaceutical, Biopharmaceutical.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Georgia Walden
- Phone: 0203 910 2980
- Reference: J5633306
- Updated: 18th May 2020
- Expires: 15th June 2020