As a leading international clinical and commercial manufacturer of biologics and pharmaceuticals, Cobra Biologics offers a broad range of integrated and stand-alone contract development and manufacturing services for clinical trials and the commercial market. We take pride in manufacturing excellence and being a trusted provider, delivering what we promise and helping our customers to develop drugs for the benefit of patients.
We are currently looking to recruit a Raw Materials Analytical Scientist to work in the Quality Control Analyticslaboratory of the Quality department at our Keele facility. Reporting to QC Team Leader, the successful candidate will primarily be performing raw material release testing.
The main duties will include:-
- Analysis of incoming raw materials for use in manufacturing
- Execution of routine testing and laboratory procedures in compliance with regulatory requirements (GMP)
- Ordering of stock
- Maintenance and verification of equipment
- General laboratory housekeeping
- Generation and recording of data using standardized analytical methods
- Assisting with the execution of formal validation studies for analytical methods
The ideal applicant will either possess a BSc degree, a HND, NVQ or another equivalent qualification, in a suitable science-based subject. In addition, previous
Raw material testing experience, is highly desirable. Strong organisational skills, verbal, presentation and written communication skills are required.
Candidates should be self-motivated, methodical and adaptable and able to pay attention to detail. The role requires both team working and the ability to work independently with a minimum of supervision, as required by analytical projects. A flexible approach to working hours is also required.
- Employer: Cobra Biologics
- Contact: Corrine Ward
- Phone: 01782714181
- Reference: CBK0520
- Updated: 18th May 2020
- Expires: 14th June 2020