As a leading international clinical and commercial manufacturer of biologics and pharmaceuticals, Cobra Biologics offers a broad range of integrated and stand-alone contract development and manufacturing services for clinical trials and the commercial market. We take pride in manufacturing excellence and being a trusted provider, delivering what we promise and helping our customers to develop drugs for the benefit of patients.
A vacancy has arisen for a Microbiologist role within the Quality Control Department, reporting to the QC Microbiology Team Leader.
Main duties will be to:
- Perform and review environmental monitoring (EM), water and other utility testing to ensure the ongoing suitability and status of clean rooms and equipment.
- Support the QC Microbiology team in review and compilation of ongoing environmental trending of the GMP facility.
- Plan own work schedule within the guidelines set by supervisor.
- Ensure that all work is carried out safely and in compliance with the requirements of HSE and GMPs.
The ideal applicant will have a degree or equivalent in a scientific related subject, ideally Microbiology, and have knowledge and experience of clean room environmental monitoring and water sampling/testing techniques. Previous GMP experience is desirable, although not essential.
The candidate should be able to demonstrate strong practical and written skills, and be prepared to work flexibly to support GMP contract needs.
- Employer: Cobra Biologics
- Contact: Corrine Ward
- Phone: 01782714181
- Reference: CBK0320
- Updated: 18th May 2020
- Expires: 14th June 2020