An opportunity for a Program Design Scientist to join a Scientific Organisation who specialise in the development and manufacture of biologic drugs, in collaboration with academic and scientific partners.
Job Title: Program Design Scientist
Location: County Durham
SRG are working with an Scientific Organisation who specialise in developing and manufacturing biologic drugs and offer stability studies to support drug substance and drug products. They are looking to add a member into their Global Programme Design team, who can successfully fulfil commercial responsibilities to key scientific partners.
- Work alongside commercial, Program Management and finance teams to ensure program design feasibility
- Work alongside clients, providing technical support and overview of viral vectors and gene therapies
- Scientific assessment and commercial and technical interpretation of proposals
- Design of programs of work, including drafting reviewing and issuing of proposals to new and existing customers
- Maintenance and continuous improvement of internal documents
- Work alongside Biotechnology and Life Science organisations
- cGMP experience in a bio/pharmaceutical manufacturing setting
- Experience of working within Biologics
- Ability to prioritise workload and collaborate with external customers
- Technical Expert in Cell and Gene Therapy / Viral Vectors / Biotherapeutics Manufacturing
SRG are the UK number 1 recruitment company specialising in the science, engineering, clinical, pharmaceutical, food/FMCG, renewable, biotech, chemicals and medical devices sectors.
As scientists ourselves, our specialist sector knowledge and our passion are second to none. It's this combination that makes us different. We're committed to providing outstanding temporary, contract and permanent career opportunities of all levels for our candidates and a comprehensive range of expert strategic recruitment services for our clients.
If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link provided. Alternatively please email a copy of your CV to Harrison Bailey at Harrison.firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information regarding this position or any others, please call Harrison on 0161 868 2238.
If you have a scientific background and this position is not relevant / suitable for you please feel free to get in touch or visit www.srg.co.uk to view our other vacancies.
Keywords: Downstream, Upstream, Process Development, Cell and Gene, Viral Vector, Biotherapeutics, Biopharmaceutical,
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: SRG
- Reference: J36225
- Updated: 15th May 2020
- Expires: 12th June 2020