CK Technical are recruiting for a Field Support Engineer to join a pharmaceutical company on a permanent basis.
Our client is an expanding scientific instrument sales and service company which specialises in selling tablet testing systems mainly into UK pharmaceutical testing laboratories.
This role is field based. The preferred residential location is the M1 corridor from Nottingham to Leeds and surrounding area.
£30,000 per annum.
Field Support Engineer Role:
- Execute contracted Maintenance and Validation Services at client sites across the UK.
- Execute on-site breakdown response and resolution, technical support and client training.
- Maintain customer support and calibration equipment.
- Install and qualify new equipment at client sites.
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- Been educated to A-Level or higher, in a Chemistry, or Scientifically related field.
- A minimum of two years' experience working in a GXP or compliant analytical laboratory environment, preferably in a technical capacity.
- Full, clean, valid UK driving license.
- The job will entail travelling throughout the UK with some overnight stays each month.
- Occasional international travel may be required, in Europe and North America.
Entitlement to work in the UK is essential. For more information please contact Emily Mills on 01246 457730. Please quote reference 47718.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Emily Mills
- Phone: 01246 457700
- Reference: 47718
- Updated: 14th May 2020
- Expires: 11th June 2020