CK Group are recruiting for a Payroll Operations Specialist to join a speciality chemicals company at their site based in Oldbury on a on a fixed term contract for 6 months.
Our client is an advanced materials and speciality chemical company focused on the manufacture of surfactants.
This Payroll Operations Specialist role will be based at our clients site in Oldbury, West Midlands.
£15,000 - £25,000 per annum, depending on experience.
Payroll Operations Specialist:
- Payroll Admin service, focusing on maintaining accurate and timely results and providing the necessary reports and interfaces to ensure compliance with UK statutory legislation & governance.
- First point of contact for employee payslip query.
- Make necessary changes to NgA system to provide accurate payroll process, meet all legislation requirements, third party deductions and benefits admin.
- Maintain other in-house databases to align payroll admin data.
- Make payments to third party statutory or government collection organisations.
- Maintain benefits (company car, PMI, etc.) in payroll system to ensure benefits are declared and reported accurately via the P11D.
- University Degree or equivalent.
- Two to three years payroll experience preferred.
- SAP knowledge (HR preferred).
- UK payroll legislation knowledge preferred.
- Payroll knowledge.
For more information or to apply for this Payroll Operations Specialist position, please contact CK Group, quoting job ref 48229.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Lucy Stendall
- Phone: 01246 457733
- Reference: 48229
- Updated: 14th May 2020
- Expires: 11th June 2020