We are currently looking for a CSV Manager to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Cambridgeshire area. As the CSV Manager you will be responsible for managing a small team of CSV Engineers.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the CSV Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the CSV Manager, you will be responsible for providing leadership and management of the CSV team to meet defined priorities and the overall objectives of the department.
2. You will be responsible for providing validation expertise in the lifecycle management of all aspects of computer system validation, qualification, data integrity activities.
3. As the CSV Manager you will be ensuring compliance of validated computerised systems with requirements as per GAMP and cGMP.
4. You will be managing the performance of individuals and the overall team to meet objects.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the CSV Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant qualifications within Validation, IT, Engineering of Life Sciences
2. Proven industry experience in a Pharmaceutical environment is essential.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with managing a team of CSV Engineers is essential.
Key Words: CSV / Validation / Computer / Systems / IT / Engineering / Managing / Validating / GAMP / cGMP / Cambridge / Hertfordshire / Essex / GMP / FDA / MHRA / Management
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Marcus Rossi
- Phone: 0203 910 2980
- Reference: J5633121
- Updated: 14th May 2020
- Expires: 11th June 2020