We are currently looking for a Validation Engineer to join a leading Biopharmaceutical company based in the Greater London area on a permanent basis. As the Validation Engineer you will be responsible for performing validation activities ranging from equipment, facilities, utilities and laboratory systems.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Validation Engineer will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the Validation Engineer you will be responsible for working across cleanrooms and associated systems such as HVAC.
2. You will be responsible for overlooking the whole validation life cycle of laboratory analytical systems, medical gas supply and distribution systems.
3. As the Validation Engineer you will be reporting validation activities within the framework cGMP and QMS requirements.
4. You will be responsible for undertaking project execution DQ/IQ/OQ/PQ in conjunction with relevant stakeholders ensuring timelines are met and deliverables achieved.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Validation Engineer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant qualifications within Engineering, Validation, or Life Sciences.
2. Proven industry experience in a Biopharmaceutical company is essential.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with working as a Validation Engineer is essential.
Key Words: Validation / Pharmaceutical / Biopharmaceutical / Steriles / Sterile / GMP / Good / Manufacturing / Practice / ICH / FDA / USP / Permanent / Job Opportunity / Biotech / GAMP / London /
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Marcus Rossi
- Phone: 0203 910 2980
- Reference: J5633286
- Updated: 14th May 2020
- Expires: 11th June 2020