We are currently looking for a Scientist (in-vitro) to join a leading pharmaceutical company based near the Edinburgh area. As the Scientist you will be responsible for laboratory sample processing and analysis, and you will comply with the GMP regulations, MSL Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), Risk Assessments (RAs) and Study Protocols (SPs).
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Scientist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. In your role as the Scientist, you will be responsible for the production of clear and concise protocols and reports.
2. You will be responsible for laboratory sample processing and analysis.
3. In your role as the Scientist, you will handle internal and external audits, as well as ensuring effective handling of OOSs, Deviations, Change Controls, CAPAs and Customer Complaints, according to Company SOPs.
4. You will coordinate environmental monitoring for in vitro testing areas.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Scientist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Biological Science or related discipline preferred.
2. Proven industry experience and understanding of biological laboratory requirements, clean room classifications and environmental monitoring.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with current regulatory guidelines for in-vitro Biosafety studies.
Key Words: Environmental Monitoring / EM / GMP / CAPA / Change Control / SOP / In Vitro / Audit / Clean Room / SPs / RAs / QA / Sample analysis
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Haseena Mooncey
- Phone: 0203 910 2980
- Reference: J5633287
- Updated: 13th May 2020
- Expires: 10th June 2020