CK Group are recruiting for a Quality Specialist to join a biopharmaceutical company at their site based in Clonmel on a on a contract basis for 11 months.
Our client is a global health care leader with a diversified portfolio of prescription medicines, vaccines and animal health products. They have an interdependent global manufacturing network that's committed to delivering a compliant, reliable supply to customers and patients on time, every time, across the globe.
This Quality Specialist role will be based at our clients manufacturing site in Clonmel, County Tipperary.
From ?25.50 per hour depending upon experience.
Quality Specialist Role:
- Complete auditing/review of batch documentation to ensure compliance to SOPs, GMPs and applicable regulations.
- Review and approve production and analytical documentation accompanying the release of drug substance, drug product and packaged finished goods to ensure conformance to appropriate SOPs, GMP and regulatory requirements, including supporting QP certification.
- Manage product recalls and stock recoveries as appropriate.
- Compile data for reports and presentations, provide data interpretation, draw conclusions.
- Hold a degree in a Quality, Science or Engineering discipline and potentially a higher degree and/or significant industrial experience.
- Excellent knowledge of GMP and other industry standard/regulations.
- Previous experience in a similar role.
For more information or to apply for this Quality Specialist position, please contact CK Group, quoting job ref 48208.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in Ireland.
You MUST be eligible to work in Munster. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Natasha Young
- Phone: 01246 457722
- Reference: 48208
- Updated: 13th May 2020
- Expires: 10th June 2020