CK Science are currently recruiting for a QA Specialist to join a global Biotechnology company based near Worcester on a permanent basis.
On offer is a competitive salary plus benefits (pension, life assurance and 25 days holiday plus bank holidays).
The successful QA Specialist will be involved in the implementation, maintenance and continuous improvement of the Quality Management System in accordance with ISO 13485, ISO 9001, ISO 17025.
Other responsibilities will include to:
- Support, monitor and lead non-conformance management practice.
- Support the internal, supplier and external audit programs.
- Support QA product/batch release activities.
- Bachelor's Degree in Scientific or related field.
- Experience in Quality Assurance or Regulatory Affairs within the IVD or Medical Device industry.
- Strong understanding of ISO13485 and IVDR.
- Qualified internal auditor would be desirable.
For more information or to apply for this QA Specialist position, please contact CK Group, quoting job ref 48206.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Naynesh Mistry
- Phone: 01246 457700
- Reference: 48206
- Updated: 12th May 2020
- Expires: 9th June 2020