CK Group are recruiting for an Analytical Laboratory Technician (HPLC) to join a biopharmaceutical company at their site based in Innishannon on a on a contract basis for 11 months.
Our client is a global health care leader with a diversified portfolio of prescription medicines, vaccines and animal health products. They have an interdependent global manufacturing network that's committed to delivering a compliant, reliable supply to customers and patients on time, every time, across the globe.
This Analytical Laboratory Technician (HPLC) role will be based at our clients manufacturing site in Innishannon, County Cork.
From ?25.69 per hour depending upon experience.
Analytical Laboratory Technician (HPLC) Role:
- Perform laboratory experiments required to deliver on project timelines.
- Participate in continuous improvement initiatives, including method optimisation and troubleshooting.
- Support small scale analytical test method optimisation activities.
- Preparation of documentation associated with the projects in accordance with GDP (good documentation practice) and site procedures.
- Good knowledge of protein chemistry and analytical techniques particularly HPLC.
- Experience in an analytical/small scale process development role in QC or an analytical/process development group.
- Experience with ASTRA & EMPOWER software, Agilent/Waters HPLCs preferred but not required.
For more information or to apply for this Analytical Laboratory Technician (HPLC) position, please contact CK Group, quoting job ref 48207.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in Ireland.
You MUST be eligible to work in Munster. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Natasha Young
- Phone: 01246 457722
- Reference: 48207
- Updated: 12th May 2020
- Expires: 9th June 2020