CK Group are recruiting for a NPI Senior Support Specialist to join a biopharmaceutical company at their site based in Dublin on a on a contract basis for 3 months.
Our client has a long history of pushing the boundaries of science in order to help fight some the worlds most urgent global health challenges.
This NPI Senior Support Specialist role will be based at our clients state of the art biologics operation where they formulate and fill vaccines and biologic products in Swords, County Dublin.
From ?34 per hour depending upon experience.
NPI Senior Support Specialist Role:
- Develop the Project schedule/plan that addresses quality, objective, scope, cost, schedule, resources and responsibilities - to ensure successful delivery of the project.
- Develop strategy for optimal approach to facility shutdown, capital project execution, commissioning/qualification/validation, technology transfer and startup activities.
- Develop site standard work for NPI.
- Establish strategic direction and provides in-depth technical expertise and oversight for project
- A proven track record in managing and delivering capital projects in the Biopharma industry.
- Bachelor's degree (or higher) in Biological Sciences/Chemical Engineering/Biological Engineering/Chemistry, with 10+ years of experience in Biotech, pharma industry.
- The successful candidate will also have demonstrated the ability to deliver what is needed on-time, holding self and team accountable for commitments, decisions, actions and behaviours.
For more information or to apply for this NPI Senior Support Specialist position, please contact CK Group, quoting job ref 48201.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in Ireland.
You MUST be eligible to work in Munster. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Natasha Young
- Phone: 01246 457722
- Reference: 48201
- Updated: 12th May 2020
- Expires: 9th June 2020