CK Group are recruiting for a Commissioning & Qualification Project Manager to join a biopharmaceutical company at their site based in Carlow on a on a contract basis for 11 months.
Up to ?55 per hour depending upon experience.
Commissioning & Qualification Project Manager Role:
- Support all suite teams during a commissioning and qualification program.
- Assist the C&Q Technical Lead in the planning and tracking of activities.
- Review and Input into deliverables such as technical requirement specifications and vendor turnover documentation.
- Participate in C&Q deliverables (System Impact Assessment, Critical Component Impact Assessments, System Boundary Drawings, Requirement Traceability Matrix).
- Manage generation and execution of C&Q documentation (FAT, SAT, IOC, DQ, IQ, OQ, IOQ) for the project based on available approved client templates & design documentation.
- Experience in C&Q as a C&Q Lead/Project Manager on a major capital project.
- Working knowledge of process control systems and automation. DeltaV, syringe & vial line experience beneficial.
- Knowledge of C&Q documentation required for cGMP process equipment.
- Working knowledge of word processing, spreadsheets, database management software, CAD software, and PCs.
- Knowledgeable with latest industry standards and guidelines on C&Q, including ISPE/ASTM
Our client is a global health care leader with a diversified portfolio of prescription medicines, vaccines and animal health products. They have an interdependent global manufacturing network that's committed to delivering a compliant, reliable supply to customers and patients on time, every time, across the globe.
This Commissioning & Qualification Project Manager role will be based at our clients manufacturing site in County Carlow.
For more information, please contact Natasha on 44 1246 457739. Please quote reference 48196.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in Ireland.
You MUST be eligible to work in Leinster. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Natasha Young
- Phone: 01246 457722
- Reference: 48196
- Updated: 11th May 2020
- Expires: 8th June 2020