Graeme Pallas at CK Group is recruiting for an Analytical Chemist to join a pharmaceutical business at their site based in Dundee on a permanent basis.
Our client is a multi-national organisation who specialise in the manufacture and distribution of pharmaceutical medicines across the globe.
As an Analytical Chemist you will be responsible for carrying out analysis on pharmaceutical samples, including raw materials, intermediate and final products.
Further responsibilities will include:
- Development, validation and transfer of analytical methods
- Providing analytical troubleshooting support
- Assisting in ensuring compliance with quality, regulatory and company standards
The ideal candidate for this role will have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Qualification in Chemistry or related subject
- Experience working in an analytical testing laboratory
- Familiar with cGMP practices
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Graeme Pallas on 0191 384 8905, quoting job ref 48183. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Graeme Pallas
- Phone: 0191 384 8905
- Reference: 48183
- Updated: 11th May 2020
- Expires: 8th June 2020