Jim Gleeson is recruiting for a GMP / GDP Quality Manager to join a global pharmaceutical company, based at their Buckinghamshire offices.
Around £70,000 per annum, plus excellent benefits
As GMP / GDP Quality Manager you ensure that all manufacturing and distribution activities are fully compliant with GMP and GDP regulations.
Key duties will include:
- Defining and implementing UK and Ireland quality strategy in line with regional strategy
- Acting as Responsible Person on Wholesale Dealers Authorisation
- Ensuring that product is stored, handled and distributed according to company standards and all applicable regulations
- Oversight of Product Quality Complaints, PQRs, QIs and CAPAs related to processes and products
- Conducting regular inspections of GxP practices on the supply chain within the responsibilities of the Local Operating Company. Perform supplier audits as required.
As GMP / GDP Quality Manager you will require:
- A relevant BSc
- Strong manufacturing / QA experience and an up to date understanding of GMP and GDP regulations
- Experience of having been a Responsible Person
- Strong analytical, communication, decision-making and leadership skills
- Team leadership experience
Entitlement to work in the UK is essential. For more information please contact Jim Gleeson on 01438 842973. Please quote reference 48178 in all correspondence.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Jim Gleeson
- Phone: 01438 743 047
- Reference: 48178
- Updated: 11th May 2020
- Expires: 8th June 2020