CK Group are recruiting for a Senior Health Economist to join a biopharmaceutical company at their site based in Uxbridge on a on a contract basis for 12 months.
Our client is committed to unlocking the potential of biology for patients suffering from serious illnesses by discovering, developing, manufacturing and delivering innovative human therapeutics.
This role will be based at our clients site in Uxbridge, Greater London.
£49.15 per hour, PAYE - Inside IR35.
Responsibilities include to:
- Support a new global HTA Analytics Capability, through access to an HTA Tracking Database.
- Provide support as the HTA data-base expert/super user to conduct HTA Landscape Reviews in house, as well as support the internal team with database usage. This will involve searching and synthesis of data, development of HTA/Clinical strategic insights and report writing, as well as project management and tracking of broader data base use.
- Provide support for the execution of Global Health Economics (GHE) HTA research projects such as Systematic Literature Reviews (SLRs), Network Meta-analyses [NMAs] and other Health Technology Appraisal (HTA) evidence synthesis methods, in support of both national HTA submissions and global HTA deliverables. This would include review/ support development of protocols, manage internal approval and management of vendors and internal stakeholders to ensure quality deliverables.
- Postgraduate qualification in a relevant subject area (such as HTA, health economics, biological science, medical statistics, clinical trials, or health services research), or graduate qualification in relevant area with 3 years relevant experience in the biotech industry.
- Experience in Evidence Based Medicine methods (ideally relating to HTAs), with hands-on experience of conducting SLRs and ideally some prior experience of conducting HTA Landscape Reviews and/or analysis and interpretation of the HTA Landscape.
- Prior experience in data-base management/searching as well as project management would be ideal.
For more information or to apply for this Senior Health Economist position, please contact CK Group, quoting job ref 48192.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Lucy Stendall
- Phone: 01246 457733
- Reference: 48192
- Updated: 7th May 2020
- Expires: 4th June 2020