Quality Assurance Compliance Specialist (Pharmaceutical / Healthcare)
£35,000 - £45,000 + Benefits
12-Month Contract, Berkshire Based
Do you have a background in Pharmaceutical Quality Assurance?
Would you like to work for a global Pharmaceutical / Healthcare organisation?
My client are a leading Pharmaceutical organisation based in Berkshire, researching, developing, manufacturing and marketing innovative products, aimed to target unmet medical need. They are currently looking to hire a Quality Assurance Compliance Specialist, who will be responsible for ensuring compliance across daily operations and services requiring Quality Assurance (QA) and regulatory involvement.
This is an excellent opportunity to join an international pharmaceutical and healthcare organisation with a promising development pipeline, in addition to existing portfolio of on market products.
Key Responsibilities of the Quality Assurance Compliance Specialist will include;
- Maintenance of the Quality Management System (QMS) to ensure compliance to Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP).
- Lead all aspects of non-conformities, change controls, deviations, CAPA's etc.
- Manage customer complaints and associated reports.
- Oversee internal audits, and support with external quality audits.
- Product release through the review of batch documentation.
- Frequent interaction with internal teams, including to support with product licence and regulatory submissions.
To be considered for this Quality Assurance Compliance Specialist vacancy, you will need the following skills and experience;
- BSc/MSc in a relevant scientific subject (Chemistry, Pharmaceutical Science, Biochemistry, Pharmacology, Biotechnology etc.) or equivalent relevant working experience.
- Previous demonstrable Quality Assurance experience with a good working knowledge of GMP regulations.
- Experience working with Quality Management Systems (previous experience with Trackwise® QMS is advantageous).
- Excellent communication skills and a personable nature, to support relationship building with internal and external cross functional teams.
- Strong attention to detail and organisational skills, with a thorough approach.
Please apply online or call Katie-May Kress on 0203 0964711 for more information
Key Words "Quality Assurance, QA, Quality Management System, QMS, Trackwise, Pharmaceutical, Biopharmaceutical, GMP, Good Manufacturing Practice, Regulatory, Berkshire"
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: SRG
- Contact: Katie-May Kress
- Phone: 0203 096 4711
- Reference: J34437
- Updated: 30th March 2020
- Expires: 23rd April 2020