We are currently looking for a Technical Specialist - Molecular Diagnostics to join a leading diagnostics company based in the South East. As Technical Specialist - Molecular Diagnostics, you will be a specialist in the qPCR based diagnostic assays and will be responsible for providing technical support to customers across the South East.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Technical Specialist - Molecular Diagnostics will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will support customers on-site and over the phone with product and technical support and troubleshooting of the Molecular Diagnostic portfolio.
2. You will provide on-site customer training on all immunoassays and instrumentation included within the Molecular Diagnostics portfolio, using your knowledge of PCR, qPRC and molecular biology.
3. You will work closely with Customer Support, assisting in handling complaints and inquiries from Diagnostic, Pharma and Life Science customers.
4. As the Technical Specialist - Molecular Diagnostics you provide a superior service to clients and customers through building and maintaining relationships.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Technical Specialist - Molecular Diagnostics we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a relevant Life Science subject such as Biomedical Science, Genetics, Molecular Biology or Immunology.
2. Proven industry experience in Molecular Biology and PCR/qPCR is essential for the role.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience in the molecular diagnostic / clinical diagnostics industry, hospital or research laboratories would be highly advantageous.
Key Words: Product Support | Technical Support | Troubleshooting | Training | Molecular Biology | qPCR Diagnostics | qPCR | Applications | Pathology | Technical Services | South | South East | London
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Jogesh Bowry
- Phone: 0203 910 2980
- Reference: J5633132
- Updated: 26th March 2020
- Expires: 23rd April 2020