Process C&I Engineer
A leading biopharmaceutical business based in the South East are looking to bring on board a Process C&I Engineer. This individual will support existing processes as well as implementing process improvements.
This is a critical role for the business as it will bring about improvements and efficiencies in project delivery and overall performance of the manufacturing functions on site.
Acting as SME for controls and instrumentation they will design and develop new control and data acquisitions. The Controls and Instrumentation Engineer will assist in defining calibration and validation procedures and be responsible for hardware standardisation as well as software specifications.
This role will be focuses on improving processes and as such the C&I Engineer will lead improvement projects and be accountable for the installation and commissioning of new equipment.
- Experience working within a GMP regulated environment or a highly regulated industry
- A number of years' experience working on controls and instrumentation
- A proven track record of leading projects within C&I
What to do next?
If this sounds like the ideal next step for you then please apply online. Any questions can be directed to Kimberley Warren on 07900981267.
- Agency: Clinical Professionals
- Contact: Kimberley Warren
- Reference: JO-2003-448349
- Posted: 26th March 2020
- Expires: 23rd April 2020