Salary 45,000 - 54,000
A leading provider of biopharmaceutical products based in the South East are looking to recruit a Bioprocess Engineer. As a business critical role, the Bioprocess Engineer will be involved in both the continuance and problem solving of current processes as well as heading up the development of new processes.
This individual will work as the site subject matter expert for all upstream and downstream processes. They will work on process improvements and lead a variety of projects on site working as an interface between engineering and production.
- A number of years' experience working within the biopharmaceutical industry
- A strong, proven track record of leading projects within bioprocessing
- Experience working across both upstream and downstream processes
If this sounds like an ideal next step within your career, please apply online. Any queries can be directed to Kimberley Warren on 07900981267.
Please Note: The interview process will be carried out via video calls rather than on site interviews to be in line with current government guidelines.
- Agency: Clinical Professionals
- Contact: Kimberley Warren
- Reference: JO-2003-448345
- Posted: 26th March 2020
- Expires: 23rd April 2020