We are currently looking for an Analytical Chemist to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Hertfordshire area. As the Analytical Chemist you will be responsible for providing a range of analytical support to multiple project teams and work on API development.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Analytical Chemist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the Analytical Chemist you will take a lead role the development, optimization and validation of analytical methods working on API's, Intermediates, Starting Materials and Raw Materials within a GMP environment.
2. You will provide technical expertise across a range of analytical techniques including HPLC/UPLC, GC, MS and amoungst other spectroscopic techniques.
3. As the Analytical Chemist your role will involve troubleshooting and maintenance of equipment and participate in instrument qualification.
4. You will write and review technical documents such as SOPs, protocols and reports, coach and mentor less experienced colleagues as well as review existing processes and provide input into continuous improvements.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Analytical Chemist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Chemistry related discipline.
2. Proven industry experience in analytical techniques such as HPLC and UPLC.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with ICH guidelines and pharmacopoeias as well as working within a GMP and or GLP environment.
Key Words: HPLC, UPLC, Analyst, Scientist, Analytical Development, Validation, Hertfordshire, South East.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Edward McNulty
- Phone: 0203 910 2980
- Reference: J5633154
- Updated: 26th March 2020
- Expires: 23rd April 2020