We are currently looking for a Data Integrity Compliance Officer to join a leading biotechnology company based in the Swindon area. As the Data Integrity Compliance Officer you will be responsible for ensuring operations operates under applicable regulatory policies for documentation and data integrity/guidelines as well as striving for continuous improvement.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Data Integrity Compliance Officer will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Provide assessments and status updates to aid Data Integrity Governance teams actions to maintain and proactively improve data integrity.
2. Ensures Governance Team deliverables are on target, properly resourced and executed as committed.
3. Performs risk assessments to determine high risk equipment and audit trails and take appropriate action to bring into compliance. Assist in sourcing, assessing, and recommending instrumentation/equipment for purchase.
4. Provides periodic training to all operations to ensure awareness and compliance with data integrity for both paper and electronic records, including inspector interaction and good documentation practices.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Data Integrity Compliance Officer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Bachelor's Degree in Science, Engineering, or related fields.
2. Must have at least 7 years experience in a regulated industry, or 5 years with related technical knowledge including data integrity related to quality control data from chromatographic systems.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with laboratory instrumentation and/or operations equipment and associated computer systems and TrackWise.
Key Words: IT , Data , Integrity , Officer , Compliance
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: David Powell
- Phone: 0161 507 0450
- Reference: J5632687
- Updated: 25th March 2020
- Expires: 22nd April 2020