CK Clinical are recruiting for a Senior Medical Affairs Manager to join a highly innovative pharmaceutical company based in Uxbridge on a permanent/contract basis.
Our client is a highly reputable and growing pharmaceutical company with the ambition to become a major player in the oncology field over the next 5 years.
The main purpose of the role will be to:
- Provide medical affairs leadership of UK medical affairs ensuring representation in European development plans and life cycle management plans.
- Participate and be an active member in the UK Medical and Brand teams in order to provide medical input into Brand Strategy.
- Identify and follow up PMT's, manage IITs, co-ordinating budget and communication to the European medical team.
- Provide expert support relating to product, patient treatment trends and scientific activities within disease areas.
- Assess promotional materials to ensure that all claims are supported by scientific data and presented in an accurate, fair and balanced manner, ensuring compliance with SOPs as well as legal and ethical standards.
- Lead and manage a team of Medical Advisors to maximise motivation and performance.
To succeed in this role, you will come from a background in:
- GMC Registered Physician or registered pharmacist with a higher degree.
- At least one year experience as an ABPI final signatory.
- Experience of working in a medical advisor, clinical research or similar role where there is strong evidence of gaining healthcare professional insight and providing medical input into brand strategy.
- Ideally previous experience of leading and managing teams.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact CK Group, quoting job ref 47938.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Sam Whyley-Smith
- Phone: 01246 457700
- Reference: 47938
- Updated: 25th March 2020
- Expires: 22nd April 2020