HRS are currently looking for a QC Laboratory Manager to join a leading Biopharmaceutical company based in the Wiltshire area. As the QC Laboratory Manager you will be responsible for leading and managing the GMP compliant biochemistry laboratory. You will be responsible for approximately 8 QC Analysts.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the QC Laboratory Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the QC Laboratory Manager you will manage and lead the QC Analytical Laboratory which will include being involved in staff recruitment, appraisals and management.
2. You will be responsible for validating chemical and biochemical test procedures in compliance with regulatory guidelines. This will include conducting troubleshooting to resolve problems.
3. A responsibility of the Quality Control Laboratory Manager will include training staff within the QC Analytical Department in laboratory techniques and Quality Management Systems in accordance with GMP.
4. You will also write, review and approve SOP's, Protocols and Risk Assessments as well as OOS investigations and deviation reports.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the QC Laboratory Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Biochemistry or Life Sciences related discipline plus industry experience.
2. Proven industry experience using analytical and biochemical techniques within a laboratory environment.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience of working to GMP standards.
Key Words: QC, Quality Control, Analytical, Biochemistry, Chemistry, Laboratory, Manager, Supervisor, Training, GMP, cGMP, Biopharmaceutical, Pharmaceutical, Life Sciences, HPLC, UPLC, Chromatography, Stability.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Rachel Benjamin
- Phone: 0203 910 2980
- Reference: J5633150
- Updated: 25th March 2020
- Expires: 22nd April 2020