We are currently looking for an experienced Project Consultant to join a leading Cell and Gene therapy company based in the United Kingdom. As the Project Consultant you will be responsible for providing consultancy services on how to build and set up processes for both Patient and Hospital logistics within the CAR-T space. This is a part-time consultancy opportunity with flexibility on where the services are performed.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Project Consultant will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Providing consultancy services on how to build and set up the following processes:
- Patient Logistics: Pre-conditioning, bridging therapy, final tratement
- Hospital Logistics: Bed, machines, technology, equipment, shipment, cell manufacturer, vector manufacturer
2. Providing guidance to suppliers
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Car-T Consultant we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant experience working within the ATMP space having previously set up processes for previous clients
2. Proven industry experience in CAR-T and CMC. Ideally you will be an expert in "vein to vein".
ATMP / CAR-T / Logistics / vein to vein / CMC / Biologics /
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Gary Eldridge
- Phone: 0203 910 2980
- Reference: J5633111
- Updated: 24th March 2020
- Expires: 21st April 2020