CK Group are recruiting for a Method Transfer Scientist to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Dun Laoghaire on a 12 month contract basis and has an hourly rate of up to €28.05 PAYE or €36.35 Ltd.
Our client is one of the worlds leading manufacturers of biosimilar and biopharmaceutical products used in the treatment of a wide range of human healthcare conditions from cancer to arthritis. This company are a strong believer in helping patients by developing new treatments and taking them to market via their global network of specialist aseptic manufacturing, packaging and distribution sites.
This role is located on a state of the art manufacturing facility based in Dun Laoghaire and is a quick 30 minute drive away from the centre of Dublin, or 60 minutes drive from Dublin Airport. The site is easily commutable from Kildare or Wicklow by car and there is a good public transport network if you would prefer to live within Dublin itself. Dun Laoghaire is a vibrant cultural hub in south Dublin which is best known for its maritime history and locally caught sea food.
This role will be responsible for coordinating, facilitating, and undertaking activities pertaining to transfer of analytical methods to international government / contract labs as part of the company's global sales expansion. The role also represents the QC unit by liaising with internal and external customers.
- Supporting drug product analytical method transfers to international government/contract labs as part of global sales expansion.
- Management of various aspects of the analytical method transfer process (e.g. tracking of transfer milestones, preparation and approval of analytical method transfer plans and reports and ensuring adherence to transfer requirements).
- Completing subject matter expert data review of International lab method run results where required.
- Providing analytical support for drug product registration/import testing in International labs, through management of the shipment of company reference standards, critical reagent and commercial materials.
- Hold a third level qualification (Degree/Diploma) in Biochemistry, Chemistry, Biology or Biotechnology or equivalent working experience.
- Be very proficient in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel etc.
- Have strong technical writing skills.
- Experience with analytical techniques such as HPLC, Bioassay and Compendial testing would also be advantageous.
For more information or to apply for this Method Transfer Scientist position, please contact CK Group, quoting job ref 47981.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in Ireland.
You MUST be eligible to work in Munster. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Natasha Young
- Phone: 01246 457722
- Reference: 47981
- Updated: 24th March 2020
- Expires: 21st April 2020